Manage your account
Have your account details changed? It is important we have up-to-date records of your account to ensure you are billed correctly. Remember you must be the registered account holder to make any changes. Our customer service team will register the changes for you and the update will then be reflected on all future bills. 

New account

To set up a new account for a new home, please download the new home connection contract, fill in the form and email it with your compliant cross flow certificate to [email protected]. For more information please click here.

To set up a new account for an existing home, please download the existing home connection contract, fill in the form and email it to [email protected].

  • {{item.title}}

    • {{item.fileextension}} {{item.filesize}}
    • {{}}

Change of address

To update your billing address, the authorised representative of the account needs to contact us on 1300 110 238 or [email protected]

Update personal details

If your personal details have recently changed, please contact us on 1300 110 238 or [email protected]

Add additional person to account

If you wish to add another person to your account, the authorised representative will need to contact us on 1300 110 238 or [email protected]


Go paperless - if you wish to have your bills emailed to you, please contact us on 1300 110 238 or [email protected]. Thank you for taking one step towards a more sustainable future.

Pay my bill

To access the Westpac Pay portal click here or call the direct Westpac Payway line on 1300 885 175 and quote your reference number, found on the lower right-hand side of your bill.

Please note, Wilton Recycled Water Charges as of 1 July 2020 are as follows: 

The Recycled Water Usage Charge is now $2.20 per kL. Recycled water is charged at 10% less than Sydney Waters’ drinking water prices. 

The Sewerage Service Quarterly Supply Charge is now $137.25. 

Late Payment Fee is $10 per quarter per bill.

Payment plans

Wilton Recycled Water invoices customers on a quarterly basis however you also have the option to pay your account weekly, fortnightly or monthly. To find out more about payment plans, please contact us on 1300 110 238 or [email protected]


The NSW Private Water Scheme Pensioner Rebates help eligible residential customers of private water schemes licensed under the Water Industry Competition Act 2006 to pay their water and sewerage bills. These rebates are available for the 2019-20 financial year for those customers who did not receive a pensioner rebate from their private water retailer in that year, and for all eligible customers of private water schemes from 2020-2021 onwards.

Please visit the NSW Private Water Scheme Pensioner Rebates website to obtain details about determining eligibility and how to apply for the rebates. 


If you are experiencing financial hardship paying your account, we may be able to provide payment assistance. Please refer to our Code Of Practice: Customer Hardship located here or contact us on 1300 110 238 to find out more. 

Late payments

A penalty fee of $10 per quarter may be charged on late payments.

Translation services

If you need help translating your bill, you can access a free translating service by calling 131 450. Translation and interpreting is available in Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Greek, Italian, Maltese, Persian, Portuguese, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish and Vietnamese.

Debt recovery

Please refer to our Debt Recovery Code of Practice located here.

Customer complaints

Please refer to our Customer Complaint Handling Code of Practice located here.

If you would like to lodge a complaint with Wilton Recycled Water please click here and fill in the form.

Energy and water ombudsman

At any time, you may contact the Energy and Water Ombudsman (NSW) (EWON) for independent advice and assistance. You can also contact EWON if you are dissatisfied with the way we have handled your complaint. EWON can be contacted on 1800 246 545 or at
Bill Explanation

  1. This is your account number, you will need this when calling our customer service line
  2. The Recycled Water Usage Charge refers to the amount of recycled water used at your property during the billing period
  3. The Wastewater Service Charge refers to your sewer service charges, and is a fixed charge per quarter
  4. The reference number is unique to each bill, using the correct reference number will ensure your payments are properly allocated
If you are on a mobile device and are having trouble viewing the image, please download the pdf.
Meter Read
Meters are read quarterly for billing purposes.

If we are unable to read the meter due to a lack of access, we will ask you to provide a meter read yourself. If you are unable to do so, you will receive an estimated read, based on your past usage.

Estimated bills will be adjusted accordingly following the next meter read.

To submit a meter read please click here.
how to read your meter